List of all behavior terms

Herustic bias. Repsentativeness. Anchoring. Loss aversion Regret Overconfidence. Self-Control. Illusion of money. Mental Accounting Asset segmentation. Prudence Confirming evidence. Status quo home bias Familiarity 1/n Recallability Frame-dependent Herding Rigit View Correlating emotion with market. What else…?? What am I missing??

Ebullience Cycle, also i forgot where recallability was mentioned?

Ebullience cycle is the same as correlating emtion with market. Recallability was in SS6…analyst’s bias.

WTF, which reading covers ebullience cycle - I think I have missed a reading…

Ebullience cycle was in the section that talks about chronical inefficiency in the market; ebullience is one of the contributiing factor.

CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WTF, which reading covers ebullience cycle - I > think I have missed a reading… alpha hunters & beta grazers. I only remember it because I read it in the morning!!

aren’t delta gatherers included as well… thought it included grazers, hunters, and gatherers in that segment… :slight_smile:

Aversion to ambiguity

^Thanks…

also: Endorsement effect (related to 1/n and familiarity)

^Thanks

house-money-effect ( Prefer dividend paying stocks, and risk tolerance increase when you’re up)

^Thanks!!!

Where did you read about house- money- effect?

CFAI text and there are many other that I don’t remember now, but I liked this one in particular, it’s cool :slight_smile:

^It was in CFAI Material…somewhere in those millions of pages…that wasn’t in the schweser material.

I think house-money was on last year’s syllabus and I don’t think it’s on this year (I always found that concept odd in the syllabus…it’s bad when a person does it, but good when a life insurance does it in the surplus account?)

What about optimism, that was mentioned somewhere

mo34 CFA text contains 90% extra material - especially in Behavior finance

CSK, This is one of the readings I enjoyed from the CFAI, they put everything together in a way that makes sense.