Ethical responsibilities

All of the following are NOT part of the ethical responsibilities related to the Code EXCEPT: A) reporting investment results in an accurate manner. B) disclosing conflicts of interest. C) seeking best execution. D) communicating with clients in an accurate manner.

I am going to guess D ?

Tough one, but I will say C. If you disclose the practice, you can transact with a broker who doesn’t provide best execution, but does provide research that is beneficial to the the investment porfolio.

B? The question is really asking which of the following IS an ethical responsibility. So B looks correct.

I guess I should dust off the old ethics book

Answer is D. I checked p.74 of Schweser Book 1 but found that the 6 ethical responsibilities are quite different. Could this question be outdated? - sticky

Disclosing conflicts of interest is not an ethical responsibilty??

this quesiton won’t come up on the exam - they won’t ask you whats part of the standards of professional conduct vs. what’s part of the ethics book. We know how the CFAI tests ethics by now - they present a scenario for interpretation, they haven’t asked us to differentiate between what belongs in what section.