The Official "What problems are you doing" Thread

So we don’t have to search 100 threads, list what prep questions you are doing: I’m doing: CFAI - all end of chapter questions Schweser Exam book 1 (3 exams included) Schweser Online Exams (3 exams included) Old CFA exams - however many I can get through CFAI - “Online Sample exams” (3 available, 1 free, 2 for purchase) CFAI - “Mock Exams” (2 available, 1 Free, 1 for purchase) Some questions I had for y’all: - can you print out the CFAI online and mock questions and answers? Post what question set you are doing and any feedback you have on them.

Are you sure we get free mock exam ? I think we only get a free sample exam (30 question).

U’r right, my bad

yep, just one free sample exam there 3 online CFAI sample exams (1 free, 2 for purchase) and only 1 CFAI online mock exam for purchase; mock exam is probably 2 sample exams combined and with less time given to stimulate actual exam condition sample exams (120 minutes, 30 questions, 5 items sets with 6 question each, cost is $40) mock exam (180 minutes, 60 questions, 10 item sets with 6 questions each, cost is $60)