Losing concentration..

Just kidding folks… just kidding…

I’m not…I think I am losing concentration its so nice out!!!

I haven’t lost it. I didn’t have it in the first place.

I just finished reading notes book 2. I don’t think I have even found my concentration yet, not to mention losing it.

Between the nice weather and GTA IV it’s been difficult to stay buried in the books.

I have yet to do a serious second review - maybe its because its a month away and serious panic hasn’t happened yet. Maybe its the nice weather. Maybe its just being sick of stressing out over CFA this time of year for three years now. I really hope to God I pass this time around. I *really* don’t want to be doing this this time next year (though posting on AF is fun).

Sounds like most of us are in the same zone. I feel pretty burnt out myself, but will keep going as best I can. I’m just going to bury my head for the last month in practice exams and my notes and whatever happens, happens. I don’t want to do this again next year, but I’ve come to the realization that my chances of passing are probably under 50%. I just haven’t had near the focus I was able to have last year. My retention levels suck. Every time I go over the material again it’s like it’s almost new to me. Pretty frustrating, but whatever. Just keep going.

My wife have “threaten” divorce if I spend more time with my books than with her next year…yeah, needless to say…I need to pass.

Does anyone feel like "everybody else is enjoying life but me " ? I hope the charter can give me back my time !!!

Don’t worry about it… people have passed this test starting a month out… which isn’t even until this coming Saturday… If you only studied weekends between now and the exam you could still manage over 60 hours without pulling all nighters or anything… Combined with how much you have all done already, we should all be fine.