My Scores..

I have taken all 3 CFA sample exams Version 1 - 43% Version 2 - 63% Version 3- 60% Version 1- I just bombed because I was relying solely on retention and hadn’t really started reviewing material. Version 2- did some reviewing, felt good about my score considering the amount of review I did Version 3- disappointment, ethics was trickier than the first 2, I did alot of review with fixed income and still got it handed to me by some of the questions.

I got less than 20% in all of them… because I picked A for every one, just to be able to print the answers at the end, which is what I will use…

You’re not in bad shape. You can discount the first 2 scores because you did them without reviewing properly. 60% with a month to go will put you in good stead – you only need to boost your score to the high 60’s. There’s plenty of time for that.

hmmm

Hala_madrid why wouldn’t you take it seriously?? You can still print the answers at the end… CFA is the format the same as prior years?

To put this in perspective…I was lucky to touch 60 with the L1 and L2 sample exams…and I took those with like 1 or 2 weeks to go before exam day…ended up passing both. …just gotta stay focused and more importantly…productive.

yes…same format as Level 2…an item set of information…and 6 questions to go along with it.

Sorry what I meant for format was with the web based program they use…

ooo…no prob…yea same exact look & feel as the previous levels.

Do we still have to print screen this crap :-?

SHHHHH!!!

What? we cannot do that? If our own review purposes? I demand ethics LOS that addresses that