CFA Practice Exams

Quick question. I know that CFAI has the last 3 years of morning exams on the website. What are the other 3 exams people are talking about? I assume it is similar to the afternoon MC format. Do we get one for free this year or do you have to shell out the 50 bucks for each? TIA

you get 1 for free, then there are 2 others plus there is also a Mock…

Thanks Willy. What’s up with the mock? Is it at a set time/date?

no, whenever you want to take it.

Thanks. You get a chance to look at 2007 morning yet? I looked over it this morning. I thought it was pretty difficult all things considered. IPS stuff wasnt bad but the other topics were a bit tricky. Hoping we catch a break this year with a softer version considering the low pass rate last year…

No i haven’t, saving that for later. Been doing older ones firs.t

what’s the difference between the mock and the online sample exams? are they tested in the same way? (i.e. online) or can you print off the mock exam and take it later?

yeah both are tested online, mock is nothing more than 2 sample exams combined together and has 180 minutes to simulate actuall exam conditions (where each sample exam has 120 minutes)

So in essence they took last years 5 sample exams and made 3 “samples” and 1 Mock (2 samples).

yup, they cut the price though from $50 to $40 and $60 for the mock, which brings it down to $30 per each sample comprising the mock

I’m gonna take the mock the weekend before the test…I dont want to have to sit at my computer and stare at the screen for 180 minutes! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m tired of this crud

yeah big, we should do em like we did last year. 80+ baby!

i only hope to do that well again :frowning: