ETHICS!!!

Holy Crapola!! I didnt realize the ethics was all one book! I decided to go over Ethics today but didnt realize it was 200 pages of readings! At least they ahve 2006 Ethics questions in there…f me.

I think Schweser does a better job on ethics honestly

don’t sweat it… it’s the third year running… just read the little yellow book quickly and do the practice questions the week before the exam…

Yeah, I think after read 50 pages or so, I’m going to abandon ship and read Stalla but do the CFAI problems as the 2006 item set is in the book :slight_smile:

I have to imgaine that they would focus on GIPS or Asset Manager Code but of course I figured they would focus on Corporate Goverance of level ii last year so I spent all this time studying it and it never showed up.

You are going to have 2 Item sets on Ethics, GIPS you will most likely have a Essay on. Asset Manager code, i do not know but could be thrown in with one of the EThics item sets.

cadbury report?

is that one of those cases??? Sounds familiar.

Yea it is like the corporate goverance report followed in the UK or something.

I thinkit would be ridiculous to ask specifics on it though… it just ties in all of the corp governance concepts…

Yea agreed but it does bring up corp governance concepts we should know.