For L3 repeaters....I'm Not throwing in the towel but.....

But i’m curious to know how similar the exam topics have been throughout each of the past years. I’m making killer notes right now and was wondering if I will be able to uses these same notes next year in case I fail this year. Just a contingency plan, and some comfort knowing the countless hours i spent into making these notes wont be completely useless. I figure If I do fail, next year go through the new books reading by reading and compare to see which Los’s have been added or deleted and make only “new” notes on any new Los’s.

Those who have contemplated defeat before the battle has begun have already lost the battle. - BigWilly :slight_smile: I would say you would only need to adjust a few things.

“was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?”

lol…oh man what movie was that again?? Dodgeball?

Animal House…

Yes Sir you are correct.

I’m just trying to cover my bases, I thought the same way for L1 and L2 but passed on first try. These exams have messed me up, Lacking confidence, using reverse psychology on myself, not putting the toilet seat down after I pee…

Why should we have to put the seat down? Why can’t they put it up??? Ok, I put it down or else my wife hurts me :frowning:

and why should i make my bed??? I’m just going to mess it up again in 12 hours???

come on…it’s an exam don’t give up on life… make the bed, brush your teeth, etc…