QBank sucks

That is all

justification?

i’ve just taken 20 questions test and i chose moderate/diff and questions were very easy IMHO

The advanced questions are pretty good, however, there are only very limited number of them.

i agree those are pretty easy… but for those of us at work doing long hours… its a good way of spending the lunch break wisely… and i think the easy ones do help remembering simple concepts given sheer size of the work load…

i disagree. half the battle on these exams is just remembering the concepts. sure, there will be some tricky questions on the real exam that are much harder than the qbank questions, but there wil be plenty of layups as well. to the extent that the qbank helps me remember and score those easy points, it is worth it. i do wish that qbank had more questions though (especially hard ones). most of the sections only have ~100 questions and maybe ~3-4 hard item sets, and you can blast through that number pretty quickly.

Qbank got me through LII. I’d say apart from the PM (which wasn’t covered). I found last the exam easier than the stuff from Q Bank. Went with Stalla this year to see what it is like.