CFAI Curriculum questions

Having finished the schweser concept checkers, I’ve started doing the curriculum questions and realised that they are a lot harder, and cover things that Schweser doesn’t even mention. Especially the Asset Alloction questions Anyone else experiencing this ?

of course…but if you can do these you can do anything… last year I attempted only a few FI questions for LII for the CFAI b/c of the difficulty… this year I am slogging through all of them multiple times… reading past year responses shows these are critical… probably the msot important along with CFAI sample/old exams…

You mean the CFAI end of chapter questions by the CFAI Curriculum questions?

end of chapter curriculum questions.

Scruffy did you shave this morning :slight_smile: . I like the CFAI questions that aer quantitative but I hate the qualitative questions b/c the answers are way too long for exam purposes so they confuse us even more :frowning:

Grande Hombre, I did shave this morning, but I still have 10am shadow. Good to see people think these questions are challenging, so they probably aren’t a waste of time.

agred willy, but do you still think the qual questions are worth the time? I am slogging through, albeit painfully.

Yes I do think they are, but I dont write the answers for them, I kinda think of what it is in my head hten read the answer…BUT for the old CFAI tests I do write the answers out, as much of a Pain in the Butt that it is… It also helps build up your writing stamina :slight_smile: …if only we could type out our answers.

With the qual questions it’s agood idea to get in the habit of using the same language/terminology as the CFAI. The marker will have a model answer in front of them and if they see the same words in your answer that are on the model answer, it will make their life much easier, and hopefully score you a bit better.