What's ballpen used for?

Hi I noticed that although L1 and L2 are pencils only, L3 adds pen to the list. Can anyone tell me when to use pens? Do I have to bring one? If yes, in black or blue? Thank you.

You will be find as long as the pen is not red.

The pen can be used to write the essay section of the exam (the AM part).

Remember the Pen is mightier than the Sword. So don’t bring any swords with you.

I’m writing with a Montblanc!

I am bringing a thumbtack with me, when it comes time to write the essay I will prick my finger and write in blood.

Have fun…I’m just going to use my feather and ink.

Hope you don’t spill your ink jar all over your exam!

funny !! :)) Needed a laugh on a rough friday at work… Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am bringing a thumbtack with me, when it comes > time to write the essay I will prick my finger and > write in blood.

Freshie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > funny !! :)) Needed a laugh on a rough friday at > work… > > Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I am bringing a thumbtack with me, when it > comes > > time to write the essay I will prick my finger > and > > write in blood. This one made me laugh too :slight_smile:

Well I am glad someone is laughing… All the forward rate / exchange rate crap that is in every single book is a real stick in the eye…

I hope they will accept my essays in invisible ink. :slight_smile:

So don’t worry about the inks and spillover thing, you can use your instead (saw it on CSI), just make sure to provide the grader a candle to heat it up. In this case not only save your answers from plagiarism, but also save time to the washing room.