Schweser Book 6 test scores

Hi everyone, Got 70 and 68% on multiple choice parts of tests 1 and 3…just did them one after the other. Not happy. Terrible ethics scores. Anyone else tackle them? How did you do?

These are not easy. I had to make sure I was not doing book 7 by mistake midway through the first one. But given that the average is about 62% why do you feel terrible about your scores?

To be clear, I meant the Practice Exams, Volume 1 tests…oh, and I did test 2 multiple choice just now. 52%. I not only regressed to the mean, I overshot it.

I just did the first question on schweser test 1 and made some dumb mistakes… I did not think to include his income for some reason… And why do that have to have a dying daughter as if I am not depressed enough studying on a Friday night…

sometimes when I am alone in the shower I use CFA as a noun, sometimes it feels good to be bad : )

jacobst139 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To be clear, I meant the Practice Exams, Volume 1 > tests…oh, and I did test 2 multiple choice just > now. 52%. > > I not only regressed to the mean, I overshot it. Are Volume 1 tests harder or Volume 2 tests ?

Just graded my exam 1 in book 1. Got totally obliterated in the morning session. I still don’t have a good grasp on how to answer the RRTTLLU questions (I write way too much and don’t address the questions correctly). Also, I think I only got like 1 point for the entire behavioral characteristics question. Working on exam 2 now…

Mr. Good Guy you got me in stiches with your shower comment!!! OMG was that the reference to the Terminator? or was that Superman ? I forget… hhehehe that is awesome!!!

Mr.Good.Guy That was indeed funny…something to laugh about!!!

I have schweser 2008 practice exam with answers, but no explanation is provided for multiple choice questions. Can anyone give out the explanation? Thanks.

danlan: read the first part of the test book (the instructions)… It explains everything there…

ymmt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > danlan: read the first part of the test book (the > instructions)… It explains everything there… I purchase the practice exam books from dealer and do not have username and password, can anyone please provide explanation of multiple choice questions for vol1 and vol2? Thanks.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > These are not easy. I had to make sure I was not > doing book 7 by mistake midway through the first > one. > > But given that the average is about 62% why do you > feel terrible about your scores? I actually like it this one :slight_smile: