Level III..aaahhh

Is it only me that really dislikes level III in comparison to level II. There don’t seem to be any numbers, and combined with actually having to write something, means there are far too many words. Does it really help my investment skills to be able to distinguish between loss aversion and fear of regret? Sorry for rant - that time of year!

Or shareholder wealth maximization versus stakeholder society! I think CFAI is out of control here. It claims that it asks ex-CFA charter holders what should be part of the BOK. I bet many of these ex-CFA charter holders could not pass the current exams if their life depended on it. End of rant.

I was just thinking what’s the problem with making it all multiple choice. Just make the pass rate whatever you want it to be. In the end, it’s all the same isn’t it?

Dude, I completely agree. I actually enjoyed prepping for LII. LIII, with the exception of some topics, is a snore. Less interesting, less relevant than LII.

I think this essay funda is total crap - they should just make it multiple choice and save themselves the trouble of reading thousands of answers.

joemontana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude, I completely agree. I actually enjoyed > prepping for LII. LIII, with the exception of > some topics, is a snore. Less interesting, less > relevant than LII. Thats not true …level 3 is very relevant …it just may not be relevant to your job . But i agree that some topics are borrrring .

I just don’t see much in the curriculum that prepares one to make money in the open market. That’s why I don’t see it as relevant.