Final Stretch....

Q1) How many hours will you put in on remaining work/week days? Q2) How many hours will you put in on remaining weekends? Q3) Will you be taking time off prior to exam to study? I’ll Start… 1) Hopefully 4-5 hours M-F per day 2) @ Least 6 hours on Saturday’s…& again on Sunday’s 3) Taking the entire week off prior to exam …feeling really guilty after not cracking a book yesterday

Q1) How many hours will you put in on remaining work/week days? 6 Q2) How many hours will you put in on remaining weekends? 12 Q3) Will you be taking time off prior to exam to study? 3 days prior

HOW do you manage to put 6 hours on a work/week day???

Q1) How many hours will you put in on remaining work/week days? 6 Q2) How many hours will you put in on remaining weekends? 12-15 Q3) Will you be taking time off prior to exam to study? 1 day prior

Q1) How many hours will you put in on remaining work/week days? 5-6 Q2) How many hours will you put in on remaining weekends? 12 each day Q3) Will you be taking time off prior to exam to study? 2-3 days prior

~1 hr in the AM (before work)+ ~1 hr at lunch + ~4 hrs at night = 6 hours

damn how do you guys manage to put in so may hours on a weekday …??

Respect. I can hardly do 3h on a weekday, but I have a baby at home - maybe that’s my excuse ;).

I have a 1 yo and a 3.5 yo… and a wife that is ready to kill me if I dont pass this… PLUS, IM getting like 4-6 hours per night sleep…

i wake up at 4:45 AM every day… no lunch break.(.so maybe 1.5-2 hours in the morning…) and another 4-5 hours at night… love sleeping less than 5 hours a day for a month!!

Well, I am a mom afterall… And I understand your wife very well :slight_smile:

i’m in big time oh s- mode so i’m studyign 6 or 7 hours a day. sometimes at work.

damn …i feel horrible now …i barely squeeze in 3 hrs a day …no kids/wife and work right now is not demanding …time to step it up i guess …

Been doing 3 hours a day on average for last 4 months excluding weekends. 2 weeks off from work and will spend approx. 8 hr at Library and 2 at home each day = 10 hr a day for 2 weeks. I did it last year for level II and it worked (major burnout last 2 days). Will not study on weekends until after 7 pm for 2 hr. Weekends are for my kids 2 months and 2 years old and to recharge my mind.

you guys are nuts

1. 4 hrs during weekdays 2) 6-8 hrs during weekend days (usually stop by 5pm) 3) 3 days prior plus this Friday and next Friday

hey we’re not nuts… we’re just real warriors only here…

Im shooting for the 3-4 hours tonight after work…but just like earlier this week…I feel completely beat…its good knowing that like the past 2 years…ill be in the library for 10-12hr each day…the week before the exam(altho friday will b light)…but I hate using that as my excuse.

RealWarriorsOnlyPlease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you guys are nuts would it make you feel better if i told you i screwed off the prior 6 months?

mmm…pizza & beer sound so much better than going to the library 2 hours from now.