Who has best scores? I need to take 70% of his/her to evaluate

Mine: Sample: 80, 70, 60 (what a nice trend) Schweser: 68, 72, 77, 77, 65, 73 I will take mock tomorrow

i was scoring 75+ stable in all schweser PM tests. I did poorly on CFAI 63,83,63. Dont worry, you will be fine

How to do the final push? I might just read ethics… Or historical exam? Or problems on CFAI?

foxie, it looks like you have this wrapped up. Looks like just reviewing your stuff for the next few days should suffice.

I knocked out a 74% and a 75% on the 2007 and 2006 CFAI morning sessions. Figure a margin of error for scoring = +/-2%. Anyone else got scores from these two?

surprsing that you scored almost equally on both 06 and o7 exams… I thought 06 was much easier. I must have scored 80% in 06. planning to take 07 tomorrow again(I am retaker!!)

I was actually more surprised that I scored in the 70’s to begin with. Some of those questions I pulled the right answers out of my @ss, like the return requirement ones. I even scored myself pretty conservatively, deducted between 50-100% of the possible points for every answer that I didn’t get completely correct. Wonder if the CFAI sample exams or Schweser are harder.

yeah, it is getting worse and worse for me. 76 70 63. confidence level is tanking by the minute. is it just me but ethics is even worse nitty gritty this time around?

Schweser Book 1 Exam 1 AM: 70.7% (with a big fat 0 on the behavioral finance question) Schweser Book 1 Exam 2 PM: 76.7%

CFAI 2005 Essay Exam: 70.0%. Getting a little scary now. Would anyone suggest taking the CFAI 2000-2004 exams or are those too old to be relevant?

I give you guys credit for grading your own AM section. I find there is no point b/c you have no idea how they truly grade and whether you answer deserves full credit of 0 or partial…

I think assigning a score is better than not assigning a score so that you have a general sense of where you stand, even if there is a large margin of error involved.

AM is my focus for the week, so is ethics. Schsweser AM is really not that good.

68,85,73 for schweser PM 77 sample

I feel we should have some top 1% guys here. I strongly suggest CFAI offer Avg and Sd data of mock/sample :slight_smile:

73% on CFAI sample 1 (free). Nothing like starting off the test with 3 straight wrong answers on ethics and second guessing yourself for 5 minutes on the fourth.

i scored 63% on Sample :slight_smile:

I agree. There are some ringers here. I don’t think this is an unbiased sample of L 3’ers. My CFAI samples: 90,70,70. Ethics has been so hit or miss on these things.

Where can I find 2006 and 2007 tests? I have taken so many tests I can’t even remember if I have done these yet. Ha.

cfa site has am from 2005-2007. cfasuccess.com has 2000-2004 am’s