Cadbury Report

What are main points, everyone?

they make Cadbury Eggs which many people love around Easter time.

there’s alot of them…i think they are listed in schweser and CFAI texts :slight_smile:

Nobody knows? :slight_smile:

75% independent. CEO not Chairman. 100 % independent audit. Outside, objective expertise available. Meetings without management. CEO must wear bunny suit during annual shareholder meeting and periodically throw chocolate at rebel shareholders.

sickel2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 75% independent. CEO not Chairman. 100 % > independent audit. Outside, objective expertise > available. Meetings without management. CEO must > wear bunny suit during annual shareholder meeting > and periodically throw chocolate at rebel > shareholders. WTF :frowning: 75% independend it is from L2. Cardubry reports never states that majority of board memebers has to be independent. It stays min of 3 non exec out of which 2 indep.

3 non exec - isn’t that only for the Audit committee?

audit commitee just said “majority of non-executives” as far as i remember

It says “boards will require a minimum of 3 non-exec directors, one of whome may be the chairman of the company provided he or she is not also its executive head [CEO?]. Additionaly, 2 of the 3 non-executive directors should be independent in terms set out in paragraph 2.2 of the Code.”

Also, no options or pensions for non-executive directors [of board]

last section of Equity PM readings…relates to Corp Gov practices, shareholders vs stakeholders that’s all I can give you at this point