CFA Program - A postgraduate program?

In Sample Exam 3, there was a reference to the CFA Program as a post-graduation program. I thought that was wrong and a violation of Standards? Not sure if anybody else agrees.

We decided post grad program ok (cos you do need your undergrad to enroll in Level 2) but post grad degree nono

Yeah, I thought that was a little misleading. I debated, picked an answer, and got it wrong. I also like that the guy says he is a charterholder (which he isn’t) and they don’t even ask a question on it.

Guys…you are overthinking the ethics questions if you are asking yourself whether or not CFA is postgraduate… The best way to answer questions is to take a fresh unbiased view on the question…if you do this…you will notice where CFA is tilting its questions and what concepts they are trying to test. Support your answer only with information presented…and most importantly…keep it simple.

hezagenius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > I also like that the guy says he is a > charterholder (which he isn’t) and they don’t even > ask a question on it. ^^ Yes, this was complete BS!

You can get the best programming tutorials and get help from here.

Replying to a 10-year-old thread may not have much practical value.

Ban hammer!

Well the person is probably aware of that but he/she is doing that to softly insert an advertisement…

Fixed.