who is going for fishing after the exam apart from Willy and myself?

could wait to hit the beach after the exam. hope the weather is going to hold off…

I’m going on a Picnic and I’m bringing Apples

Nice, what kind of fish are you targeting with “Apples”, hehe. want to go fishing every day, beach is just 3-5 min drive away from home. I haven’t done any fishing for over 6 mo due to this exam, so excited to get my life back soon.

willy is targeting apple bottoms

Where I grew up the beach was just 3-5 minutes also and we use to go surf fishing for Stipers all the time or head out on my uncle’s boat and go for Tuna. But where I live now, I’m still close to the water, but haven’t been saltwater fishing in a year or so…been mostly freshwater trout fishing ;). Getting a spooked trout to accept a fly is a great feeling. I dont have room for all my stuff in my apartment, but when I get a house I’ll bring up my saltwater fishing stuff and head back out to the beach for some strippers. mmmm…

I remember when i was young i loved finishing but when i started to feel bad for fish, so i stopped

glad i’ve got something in common with willy and csk, hopefully the performance in the exam is in common as well… god bless current/past fishing lovers! :slight_smile:

Sunday morning for sure. Hope the fish are biting.

haha. We also had this pond by my house growing up that we fished out every summer day we could and I remember my friend, mischievious little fella, would catch “sunnies” and stick a firecracker in their mouth and toss them up in the air to watch them explode…yeah he was a special kid. Never liked him doing it, but he never listened… he had family issues and I guess it was his way of venting, who knows.

I hope I catch you LMB.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haha. We also had this pond by my house growing > up that we fished out every summer day we could > and I remember my friend, mischievious little > fella, would catch “sunnies” and stick a > firecracker in their mouth and toss them up in the > air to watch them explode…yeah he was a special > kid. Never liked him doing it, but he never > listened… he had family issues and I guess it > was his way of venting, who knows. wtf, now i will have nightmares. Thanks willy

LOL

Disturbing. I always throw them back in. Better chance of catching them again another day. Will be kayaking on a stream so probably try and catch small mouth. Once I caught a fish on a kayak and it pulled me about 10 feet before the line broke. Would have been nice to see how big that one was.

i always catch and release as well, excpet for a yummy Striper.

Caught a 41 pound striper last summer out at Montauk - How bout that one Willy? He was delicious too - had BBQs thanks to him for a month

NICE! The first time I Took my wife surf fishing she caught a nice 39" stripper, it was funny watching her reel it in. It was no 41 pounder, but damn, thats a beauty! CONGRATs!

Thanks man…it put up a pretty damn good fight too…made me feel like I had a tuna on the line - haha well not really but I was a good day nonetheless 39" is a nice fish…your wife must have been tired after that one I would imagine…stripers are great eating though…pretty light flavor Where you go fishing for tuna?

few miles offshore, can’t remember exactly. Off NJ coast.

Well let the fun begin after tomorrow…Good luck man…seems like youre well prepared…you’ll do fine

i hope so, or my wife will k!ll me…