Risk Tol

below avg above? which one are ya? :slight_smile:

+2 -2 =0 average, this kind of subjective question sucks …

Above…I’m only 30 so I have a lot of good years left

i had above average in the am question.

Three’s a charm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Above…I’m only 30 so I have a lot of good years > left Agreed. They did this in 2006. Give two reasons for below, give two reasons for above. The guy in 2006 was above average.

and a large windfall coming…plus my kids are smart and they will pass the entrance exam…above indeed

I’m average, i am 30 too but i just bought my new pad and rely upon my assets for my income shortfall

said average since until windfall need portfolio to pay the mortgage

For the life of me I couldn’t find a second reason in the material provided. One was there, the kids may not pass exams and need tuition to be paid. Everything else looked hunky-dory. Finally I pulled in outside stuff that Brazil has had history of high inflation.

Above, can ask the parents for money if needed… Ponpon

I.Banker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and a large windfall coming…plus my kids are > smart and they will pass the entrance > exam…above indeed i had them potentially failing the entrance exam as a reason why they risk tolerance could be lower. also not having full access to the money. sound right?

i had above but the barely breaking even was wildcard. could argue either/or hmmmmmmmm i’m going wiht above…long time horizon…money coming in

i went below: yes, i’m young and i have a small outflow, but I’m totally dependent on the portfolio to meet current needs every year for along time, plus there’s a requirement to keep all investable assets in short-term bank deposits, which fully limits ability (anyway that’s what I put…but could be wrong if short-term deposits is more “willingness” than “ability” even though the setup said it was a requirement???)

I had like 6 time horizon, now to second windfall, windfall to college, college, college to retirement, retirement…loll Ponpon

definately woudlnt say they were totally dependent on portfolio prockets…making enoug money to cover costs

we didn’t have to justify it right? just circle?

jmychasi…no they only made enough to cover current costs prior to buying the house…it was more the short-term bank requirement that put to below…

prockets - yes agree…just dont know if that’s enough to put them into below…i think it was either above or avg but definately not below

I.Banker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and a large windfall coming…plus my kids are > smart and they will pass the entrance > exam…above indeed ditto banker. Windfall says it all… IMO.

it was either average or above. I went with above