Now what?

looks like we have debated on the test entirely …now what to do for next 2.5months

LOL…with 2 kids being put off for the last 4 months, that’s not near enough time to catch up with them. For me, it will be the end of August before I know it. Enjoy your summer boyz and girlz. I’m sure when the upcoming weekend hits all of us will be able to slip back into a more normal routine.

Well said BB …I dont have any kids or a wife but it feels good to get back to normal life …i.e Gym/work/booty calls / drinking-partying /social engagements …man lots of stuff to catch up on

I’ve been to the gym the last two mornings before work. Haven’t been since the New Year. Wow am I out of friggin shape. At the end of last summer I was running 12 mile trail runs. Now I can’t make it up the stairs without sucking wind. Hopefully it comes back fairly quickly.

went to gym yesterday and man am i in bad shape. my trouble is i started smoking near exam so nowi am quitting again.

yeah, having your life back is nice - good timing too, driving home from the test centre in Toronto there were a ton of nice ladies out showing their stuff… let the summer begin!

Fly fishing once all this snow melts off.

i need to lose at least 10 pounds till my vacation next month. god i’m out of shape.

I am going to Tahoe next week for a vacation~~

I went to the gym yesterday. Woo hoo! Seems that even one visit has improved things a bit.

went to the gym on sunday, still got the 6-pack, I took 2 weeks off from working out before the exam and felt like a bum for not being able to exercise. I think it’s silly for most of us to torture ourselves over the exam questions and debating whether we got the right answers on questions we’re skeptical about. Just enjoy your life and worry about it in August. Or pursue the FRM/CAIA if post-CFA symptoms persist.

What’s harder? - six pack abs or CFA?

i used to go the gym 6 days of the week and i never had a six pack

bluelily - you will be in my backyard. Enjoy Tahoe - its beautiful!

Great~~ I will enjoy and try not to think about CFA

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What’s harder? - six pack abs or CFA? six pack is easy if you have right body structure.

CFA is easy if you have right mental structure. There!

Yep, tall dudes don’t get six packs. Or maybe that’s just what I’ve been telling my wife for the past few years…

I gotta remember that one.

frisian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep, tall dudes don’t get six packs. Or maybe > that’s just what I’ve been telling my wife for the > past few years… BS :slight_smile: