to all the fathers out there

enjoy being a father this weekend…you deserve it…I know I will, pass or fail. I told the wife my Father’s Day present was not having to study this weekend (and for her to pipe down when the US Open is on) as for me, peace out beyotches…I am off to the golf course and there are 6 Sierra Nevada Pale Ales in my car calling my name loudly. They won’t see the sunset is my guess. Enjoy the CFA-less weekend we have been waiting so long for

Amen pingdanny. Knock em dead (the golf course too).

wow…guys…enjoy your day out…

Couldn’t agree more. All the other fathers, enjoy the day. I am looking forward to my first post-CFA weekend (hopefully forever!) of the year. My daughter had her first birthday last Saturday so this is her weekend, too. Luckily, we didn’t schedule her big party until next weekend. With the flooding blocking I-80, a lot of family wouldn’t have made it anyway.

hezagenius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Couldn’t agree more. All the other fathers, enjoy > the day. I am looking forward to my first > post-CFA weekend (hopefully forever!) of the year. > My daughter had her first birthday last Saturday > so this is her weekend, too. Luckily, we didn’t > schedule her big party until next weekend. With > the flooding blocking I-80, a lot of family > wouldn’t have made it anyway. wow… me planning to be a couch potato (after work) and watch Euro 2008 … i think there are still few advantages left of being single :slight_smile:

The freedom is great. Watching Euro and sore as hell after long awaited workouts. It’s sad really, studying hard just for freedom! WTF?

Freedom is not free

Freedom costs a “buck 'o five”

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Freedom costs a “buck 'o five” I got it ; )

OK - I’ve got 4 (kids). Anybody out there with more?

No wonder you want to shoot your ex with an arrow. :slight_smile:

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > OK - I’ve got 4 (kids). Anybody out there with > more? 4 kids with how many different women? you make some of these basketball and football players look tame.

Just one

My first came in April - it made studying for L3 very difficult, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world!!