Would Passing L3 be on your top 5 "happiest moments" in your life list?

It would be in my top 3. I know some people will say the day they got married (for some this would classify as worse day in their life, :), others will say when their children were born. Some will say when they landed a really good job, or others might have won something in their life. Well for me… i’m not married, no kids, never won anything, and hate my job sooooooooooooooo i’d have to say it’s in my top 3!!!

definitely top 5. To be honest with you, the first day, it will be number one. Next day number 2. The third day # 3 and after I spend a year on my new job, I will move it to the top five in all time.

I am suddenly feeling very grateful about my life.

god no. it would likely make the top 10 list though. i said likely not definitely.

farley13. What are you doing here? I left the other tread for you. Are you looking to give me a child support? Ain’t gonna happen:)

Heck no!

Nope. I would certainly be overjoyed. But it wont make it to Top 20.

i’d say probably top-10, only because i know that i will actually get the charter soon and wont have to study anymore.

passing L3 would be a “yeah, whatever. i deserve it” moment

top 3 for sure after birth of my child and getting laid the first time wedding day somewhere around 7th for those who may be wondering

IH8FSA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It would be in my top 3. > > I know some people will say the day they got > married (for some this would classify as worse day > in their life, :), others will say when their > children were born. > Some will say when they landed a really good job, > or others might have won something in their life. > > Well for me… i’m not married, no kids, never won > anything, and hate my job sooooooooooooooo i’d > have to say it’s in my top 3!!! Uh . . . what about the day you graduated college? Or high school? Middle school? Elementary? Kindergarden? Preschool? First date? First kiss? First Christmas? Thanksgiving? Halloween? Easter? Independence Day? Birthdays? I mean, I want to pass the CFA REALLY bad, but at the end of the day, it’s just a stupid test. When you’re 100 and in your death bed, I doubt the day you pass your CFA will be very significant.

I stand by my ranking…the studying, the stress and anxiety, the emotional highs and lows will clearly be something I will remember long after this program is over and done with I was hung over the day I graduated high school and college…not great days First kiss was some 12 year old that wouldn’t put out Don’t remember any of the first holidays you mentioned If the CFA program doesn’t work out I highly recommend applying for a job writing for Hallmark’s greeting card department :slight_smile:

First Kiss?? Come on people, you know what I mean by Happiest. First time getting Laid? It WOULD have been my happiest but the condom ripped badly and i only noticed after I pulled out, so that was actually “scariest” moments. Umm, I know what you mean by holidays, etc but those are “enjoyable” times, i dont know about happiest. I mean i love seeing family i havent seen in a while etc, but i dont scream hysterically when i visit my aunt and uncle as I do when i see “pass”. Graduating high school? i dont see how this is a happy moment? for me it was sad actually because i didnt know what the real world would be like. graduating college/university, yes this was happy, but as with the above, i KNEW these things were going to happen, so it was a different kind of happiness. IM TALKING ABOUT THE INITIAL 5-10 MINUTES RIGHT AFTER YOU SEE “PASS” , THIS IS THE HAPPINESS I’M TALKING ABOUT.

It was one of the Happiest experiences for me, not because of the passing and the acquisition of a title, but more for the return of my life. To think that i would have my life back… no more studying… no more sacrifices from myself and my family members… the chance to spend time with my newborn child… that is truly a change to rejoice in.

Actually this is a good question to ask prospective employees during an interview. If they list passing the CFA as a top 3 life experience it would be an automatic rejection.

well it would be my number one happiest moment…it better be after all that i sacrificed for this…i want this real bad…

haven’t start studying level 3 yet, but i dont think passing level 3 will be top 5 for me neither… don’t be a geek!

>don’t be a geek! So says the guy whose email address is “I luv banana”…almost as bad as hanging a sign around your neck that says “enter in rear.”

First time getting Laid? It WOULD have been my happiest but the condom ripped badly and i only noticed after I pulled out, so that was actually “scariest” moments. man… I knows how u feel.

It would possibly make top 50, but that’s just the couple of minutes after reading ‘pass’. If people have it any higher than that then they may have failed it a bunch of times or else their priorities are rather different to mine…