Link disappearing: POLL

Please reply only once in this thread and do it by writing a number according to the following options: 1 - Registration link disappeared. Results link still there 2 - Registration link still there. When opened, everything is checked 3 - Registration link still there. When opened, last option is NOT checked 4 - Registration and results link both disappeared ___________________________________________________________________ 1

We need a control. Where is mo34 and bigwilly when you need them???

1 then 4 then 1 again

1 4 1

1 what a bunch of losers.

so we done have control. this poll is useless :frowning:

based on this poll, maybe only the ‘1 4 1’ people passed.

Come on, 12 people 1… I think the sample is too small but it can be true. Level III passing rate is higher than Level II, AF passing rate is higher than normal and AF users posting today I’m sure they care a lot about the exam and studied accordingly :wink:

I can’t get my head around the idea that CFAI would do something this far in advance of the actual results that would generate false positives.

emarkhans Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t get my head around the idea that CFAI > would do something this far in advance of the > actual results that would generate false > positives. easy

i am not tech guy but do you think there is someone working today at CFAI or is it some kind of macro that they set up before leaving for the weekend?

4 4 1 4 1 for now remaining at 1