New Level 3 Candidates, check in.

I believe you are crazy:)

You’ve made it this far, and you know what it takes to pass. Don’t be fooled by false promises and unrealistic claims. Schweser’s CFA® study packages give you the proven study tools and expert instruction you need to finish the job.

dunno if i already signed in..i haven’t read the n pages of the thread….

but just checking in :)

Also new to the AF here; just signed up for an account the day the results were released. Congrats to all, and all the best for next year!

Checking in. Ugh, studying now for the GMAT, then switch gears for LIII, I hope I dont burn myself out.

Son of Man Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Checking in. Ugh, studying now for the GMAT, then
> switch gears for LIII, I hope I dont burn myself
> out.

That is what i did L1 dec, L2 jun, GMAT, L3 jun. Good luck

Checking in…..feels really good to post on the L3 forum.

Looking forward to the material…

There is but one pleasure in life greater than winning, that is, in making the hazard.

Hey, where the heck is JScott? Saved my ass in June..

I am here sir!

He lives! Great to see you - hope I can repay your gifts of swap and FRA enlightenment.. Do you take alcohol? Energy drinks?

Congratulations everyone! My study habits were terrible for 1 and 2 so I’m going to have to kick it into gear much sooner for L3.

Haha no worries…although I was hooked on 5-hour energy for all of May

sterling76 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> hope I can repay your gifts of swap and FRA enlightenment..

Too true. I still have copies of those posts. Worth their weight in gold.

Jscott24 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Haha no worries…although I was hooked on 5-hour
> energy for all of May

Dude - I have that stuff in my refrigerator from the final weeks! It’s great chilled. I’ll get you a box cause it’ll come in handy soon enough!

Jscott - it was YOU! You really saved my ass on those swaps. I can remember at least 3 questions I got right because of you. Thank you sir.

The least I could do as a lurker-convert :)

a big surprise that I get here this year!!!

Jscott24 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> The least I could do as a lurker-convert :)

This guy right here had the GREASTEST explainations of all time.

Lurking is not an option this time!

Edit: I now see everybody already acknowledged this above.

Glad to join the new club :)
I’m no life fag who does only 2 things everyday: playing video games and studying for CFA

hup!

hello :)

Joe is here. Who knows me? !……

hahaha I passed….

present…

think I’ll wait till November to start studying though

I had 10 months and 2 exams to pass. I never thought I would get here. But now all the hellish 4 AM wake up calls and late night study sessions are worth it. To quote Lloyd Christmas ” I want to go to a place where the beer flows like wine” The level 3 forum is that place.

Cheeeck…

ValueAddict, CFA

Checking in for the final run. Good luck to all. Curriculum and Schweser will be the method of choice.

Finished both levels in 2 attempts each. Hope its not a 2 year wait for me this time. The feeling of beingin L3 is only sinking as I post this. The Afternoon written section scares me. Havent written more than 3 sentences in years. Does anyone share this problem ? Does a good handwriting fetch more on the score sheet ?

Hello all,
Very happy to be here. Will try to be as active as possible and learn lots from all of you.

Have a good weekend all!!

James

New to AF and happy / lucky to be a level 3 candidate. I’ll for sure be a regular on this forum once the studying begins…

Jason

Congratulations to all who passed!!
Let’s kill Level 3 together in 2009!!!
To those (from level 2) who couldn’t make it this time….. just be determined, and you’ll win for sure!!
Cheers!

Hi everyone! New to AF, but started reading the L-2 posts around results time. Took L1 several years ago and then took a break to get my MS-Accounting and CPA. Came back to CFA and took L2 last year, now on to L3. I want to get this over with!! Will start studying lightly in November, and then pick up the pace in Jan. Used strictly CFAI texts for L2 and Schweser Q-bank and passed just fine. I plan to do the same for L3.

Glad to be a part of AF! Good luck everyone.