work experience accepted.. very quickly!

69 months submitted 69 accepted today!! i have not received any mail, but i was checking several times a day. that was very quick, as i filled in the work experience form the day after results but my supervisor completed his section only 8 days ago. cool… what do i have to do now?

Same boat, I dont know, I am hoping they send me an email saying congrats, pay your dues and you can use the letters

I submitted the work experience today, and right now, it says 0 months accepted…Does that mean they reviewed it already? Or it is still review pending?

Sorry, I have not submitted the sponsership form. Will they review my working experience before the sponsership form? I just submitted the experience online today.

jenniferhe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry, I have not submitted the sponsership form. > Will they review my working experience before the > sponsership form? I just submitted the experience > online today. They will not review your work experience before receiving the sponsorship form.

Yeah, they require your sponsors to verify your role. It won’t take longer than a couple of weeks after the sponsors are on board.

Who reviews the work experience? Is it the CFAI, the local society, or whatever sponsors decide?

mine was accepted yesterday. woohoo. now all I have to do is knock out level 3 and its over. like a bad dream. that lasted a long time.

Sometimes, they don’t check.

CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who reviews the work experience? Is it the CFAI, > the local society, or whatever sponsors decide? When I called, they told me that “auditors” look at it, whatever that means.