Enrollment - DIFFICULTY!!!

Hi Guys, does anybody know how to enroll for the L3 NOT in the “on-line modality”? I’d prefer to download the form, fill in, and fax it to CFA Institute! Exactly as I did last year… …but it seems it’s impossible to do! Please, can anyone help me?? Thanks!!! J

I just have to know. Why? BTW: I’d just call CFAI and ask them.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just have to know. Why? > > BTW: I’d just call CFAI and ask them. I just telegraphed them, the fax machine kept jamming so they’ve switched to Pony Express.

PC Load Letter? What the F— does that mean???

Did you get the memo about the PCS reports?

You have to include the cover sheet on the TPS reports.

:slight_smile: wasnt it the “TPG” report?

The link says it all… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Q-x5lQIR8&feature=related

Here is the link jlpalu. My company pays for all of my CFAI and study materials. But they make us fill out the hardcopy form and submit it to them. Try the first link. Should be to the PDF: cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/register/pdf/june_enroll_booklet_form.pdf If that doesn’t work, here is a link to all CFAI forms: cfainstitute.org/aboutus/forms/

That’s great, daviskr!!! It’s exactly what will happen to me: my company will pay for me!!! Thanks a lot for your precious help!! :wink: Bye!

It’s a “TPS” report and it requires a cover memo… Where the heck is my Swingline stapler anyway???

is it red?

Don’t “jump to conclusions”

I hope when next June rolls around you guys don’t regret spending time making Office Space jokes when you could have been studying.

Whatever Lumbergh…

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope when next June rolls around you guys don’t > regret spending time making Office Space jokes > when you could have been studying. whatev, I’d take it in dec if they offered it

Dude, you are the man

i stand corrected. What a movie that was. got a hurricane coming close to where i live. got to stock up on some beer and wine and those spicy peanuts.

GoVols Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whatever Lumbergh… Seriously GoVols I rarely laugh out loud but after you called that dude Lumbergh when he was crying about people studying now instead of making Office Space jokes I had to lauge out loud. Very nice thanks!

I hope when next June rolls around you don’t regret spending time patting GoVols on the back for his clever posts when you could have been studying.