Windsor - when to arrive?

Anyone know when the ideal time to arrive at Windsor? Is it the day before (Friday) or the morning of. How much extra is usually charged for coming the day before?

bump

I was wondering the same thing …although I think the evening/night before would be a safe bet .

Rudeboi, Do you how much extra we need to pay for coming the night before?

I arrived Friday night last year, but I stayed at the Hilton and not the dorms. Friday worked great for me due to the time difference and all the travel time.

Are you staying at the Hilton this year? Is there much of a difference bet Hilton and the forms?

PtrainerNY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rudeboi, > > Do you how much extra we need to pay for coming > the night before? I’m not sure , I havent registered yet so I will ask all those questions when I do . Does anyone know if this thing fills up fast ??

$2000 + in the middle of a bad recession? Prob not fill up that fast…

You need to be there by 12 5/2/08 I will be getting there on 1st is anyone going. I am def going this year, I have heard its really good.

I just signed up . I will be staying on campus . I also found out that the bathrooms will be shared :frowning: . oh well I guess I will have to deal with it for a week . The Schedule looks petty intense …going till about 8 pm most days . http://www.schweser.com/downloads/syllabi/windsorweek_level_iii_syllabus.pdf The lady I spoke to on the phone did not say anything about paying extra for being there on friday , I believe check - in is after 3 pm on friday . I think I will be taking the scenic route ( train ) down from Toronto .

I’ve been there the last two years. There is no extra charge for staying Friday night. I do it just to save having to get up at 3 am on Saturday to catch a flight up and make class on time. If you are staying in the mid-tier option which i think is Alumni Hall, the setup is two private bedroom off of a common kitchenette and bathroom.

So who else is going from here ?

I’ll be there, getting there Friday

me too …I’ll be there late friday night .

i’m there… i am hoping that it will make up for my lack of initiative over the past little while

I’ll be there, arriving Friday night. No charge the first Friday, as long as you don’t stay the last Friday night. I’ll be the one with square pants.

Ya I’ll be there, I think I’ll fly in Friday. I NEED the week to catch up, it’ll be my first time at Windsor. So who wants to meet up?

FYI: LOOK UP THE DORM OPTIONS BEFORE YOU BOOK! Cartier: http://www.uwindsor.ca/units/AEC/Hospitality/Residence.nsf/982F0E5F06B5C9A285256D6E006CFF78/3098623FFE0D396F85256E8900519412?OpenDocument Alumni: http://www.uwindsor.ca/units/AEC/Hospitality/Residence.nsf/982F0E5F06B5C9A285256D6E006CFF78/1F2DD072ED7BE2A885256E890053D87D?OpenDocument

So what’s the count of AF peeps that are going to be there ?

FYI, there is no extra cost to stay Friday night at the Hilton. I would not stay in the dorms…you have to share a bathroom and could end up with a crappy roommate. I sat by a girl last year that said her roommate had her boyfriend there. Also, if you’re staying at the Hilton, most of the cab drivers are on strike so be prepared to take the bus or the shuttle Schweser provides.