JDV & Quant Graduates

For someone with a strong interest in economics, models and trading strategies (with an MS in Finance), which degree would you recommend to augment true mathematical understanding (giving a fair balance between practitioner and theoretical grounds, I’m kind of an academic). MS in Statistics MS in Mathematics MA in Mathematics Also, could you highlight the differences in your perceptions of each as someone familiar with the field.

Sorry guys, wrong forum.

I’d be very interested in the responses you get to your original post, if you could link the thread from the other forum here or otherwise somehow post them. Thanks.

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?1,898709

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d be very interested in the responses you get to > your original post, if you could link the thread > from the other forum here or otherwise somehow > post them. Thanks. You owe Bhill some pushups for his efforts Windjammer. A cool dozen on top of the 500 guaranteed seems reasonable.

I don’t think I can do 512 during the lucnh break, but I just did a dozen for him or her now. But you’re right, thanks Bhill.

Good man

Him. Haha, thanks guys,