What does your GF do

… while you are studying?

I think this post should read, “What does your significant other do”. Believe it or not, there are quite a few ladies on here. (I am not one, but there are)

I hate to say this, but i’m pleased about the fact that my GF is in a different city at this time. Else would have been a difficult balancing act (not to suggest that she isn’t the understanding types) … but just feel like I cannot afford to have any distractions this time around!

Dude! Sometime you need that distraction to get the anger out and get back srong on that test. Believe me , you will fly her to you place before you know it. Buy some cheap ticket now:)

My GF and my wife hang out together and bitch about the CFA.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude! > > Sometime you need that distraction to get the > anger out and get back srong on that test. Believe > me , you will fly her to you place before you know > it. Buy some cheap ticket now:) tibwa, I don’t know which part of the world you are from, but where I am from we are not “allowed” to take out our anger on our women …

Magix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tibwa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dude! > > > > Sometime you need that distraction to get the > > anger out and get back srong on that test. > Believe > > me , you will fly her to you place before you > know > > it. Buy some cheap ticket now:) > > > tibwa, I don’t know which part of the world you > are from, but where I am from we are not “allowed” > to take out our anger on our women … What???

hooker

Tibwa=Sptizer?

Thank you bill. Yes I’m going to assume this was a mistake as well and not any sign of chauvinism.

My wife watches our 9 month old son while I study.

jeks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thank you bill. Yes I’m going to assume this was > a mistake as well and not any sign of chauvinism. ??? So ladies should create a different thread - no chauvinism in saying what does your gf do…

I lost my GF during Level II. It’s cool though. I am 27 and I live in NYC… there are worse places to be a gainfully employed - arguably eligible - batchelor.

my wife is cool about it. Hopes that I continue my 1-2-3 streak so she doesnt have to endure more than the bare minimum.

With all due respect, I think the initial poster should consider whether his GF is too needy to be kept around.

same as she always does - i don’t wanna ask/know i haven’t told the wife I’m doing the CFA - i figured I’d tell her if/when I get the big thing to frame

broke up with me.

sits on the couch

Busy with her career as an accountant… it is kind of nice how tax season overlaps with the majority of CFA studying.

My girlfriend broke up with me on LI and I was smart enough to stay away for LII. Now I am enagaged for LIII (different girl), but she studies with me because she is in graduate school for nursing. By the way, has anyone seen some of those medical books? I thought translation and remeasurement made me want to yack, but compared to some of the pictures I have seen in those books, the curriculum looks beautiful, if somewhat daunting.