Hours of study?

Just wondering how many hours of study you guys are putting in at this time? Here are my stats: Weekdays: 2 hours Weekends: I started this week, so this will be my first weekend of study but expect to put in 5-6 hours. Magix.

2-3 hour weekdays, about 4-6 hours on weekend days…or I try to at least.

I agree about 2 hrs weekdays except Fridays 4 hours or so on weekends right now will try for 5-8+ in April and May

1.5-2 weeknights except Friday, and 5-6 weekends. Bump both April and May

1.5 Mon-Thurs. 2-3 on Saturday and Sunday each.

15 hours a week

ValueAddict Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 15 hours a week That is why you are intoxicated:)

Not yet… later on I will be

15 hours a week for me, too! Do you think it will be too much, tibwa??

Tue & Th: 1 - 2 hours Wed: 2 - 3 hour review of last completed SS Sat & Sun: 3 - 5 hours each Off Monday and Friday

0 hours/week

jlpalu: I went in to each prior exam with the same game plan and it hasn’t failed me thus far - so why change it up. I think that with LIII its even more beneficial since the material is a bit softer (as opposed to formula based)

I am in IB and there is no way I can average 2 hours every night after work. Even in a bad market I still end up staying too late. My weekends are terrible as a result.

1.5 - 2.5 on weekdays except Friday. 5 hours Saturday. 4 hours Sunday.

ValueAddict Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jlpalu: > > I went in to each prior exam with the same game > plan and it hasn’t failed me thus far - so why > change it up. I think that with LIII its even > more beneficial since the material is a bit softer > (as opposed to formula based) Great, ValueAddict!!! That’s what I’m saying! So let’s hope… :slight_smile:

Maybe 15 hours… but more likely about 10 / week so far. Hour or two most weekdays… maybe 3 or 4 total on the weekends. But this is why I started in mid December. 15 would be minimum I’d deem necessary if you’re just getting started. As is, I’ll have to pick up the pace in March and April.

7 hours on 1 day each weekend. I work 60+ hours a week and have no motivation during the week. Eventually will need to do this on both weekend days.

For now (up until mid-March): I study Mon thru Thur: 1.5 to 3 hours a day Sat and Sun: 2 to 4 hours a day A minimum of 10 hours a week right now.

2 hours a night, a couple days a week. 5-6 hours on saturdays. that will double in April/May, or once i have gone through all the material

May I add… in addition to the quantity, there is also the quality of studying… I can study in peace at night, let’s say after 9.00 pm once the kids are in bed, but I am so exhausted that it takes me 1hr for 1 page Or I can ‘block’ some time in the office in the morning and open the books, I am a bit more fresh, but the interruptions are inevitable… I do sometimes try to get away on the weekends and go to the local library for a couple of hours, but there is a homeless person that literally took residency in that place (it’s a public library), so there is that horrendous smell of perspiration (a mix of bleach & vinegar) so it is not a perfect scenario either… I will never forget LI… no wife, no kids, world economy not crashing… what a walk in the park it was…