GetSetGo Appreciation Thread

GetSetGo, The ‘Test Your Knowledge’ threads you’ve been creating have been most helpful in identifying areas that could use a second look. Thank you for taking the time to start said threads. Bankin’

Fully support the above statement. Very helpful threads, GetSetGo!

Same here …Continue the good work btw, where are you getting the questions ? CFAI text or ???

Bankin, Maratikus, Amit thanks for your appreciation :slight_smile:

Yeah! Great job indeed.

GSG…I’ve been here only since the last few days…but already I feel your questions compliment your studying…you da (wo)man !!!

GSG is my hero.

Shrute Farms …I dont deserve all this credit. I am one of those extremely lazy, over confident and lucky people who manages to barely pass without much effort most of the time. I started the prep in Feb this time, so am actually behind a lot of other smart folks on this thread. I am just trying to stay motivated for the next 3 months and pass this exam. Thanks for your compliments everyone.

I guess I’m in the minority, but I could personally do without those threads. Main reasons being 1) I feel like their value is hard to judge given that they come from an anonymous poster on a message board, 2) I think I otherwise have enough resources to prepare and 3) they crowd out potentially more interesting threads.

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess I’m in the minority, but I could > personally do without those threads. Main reasons > being 1) I feel like their value is hard to judge > given that they come from an anonymous poster on a > message board, 2) I think I otherwise have enough > resources to prepare and 3) they crowd out > potentially more interesting threads. I see Lex Luthor stopped by.

GSG is a CFAI test maker - (S)he is purposely posting questions here that wont be on the exam. The goal is for him/her to bring AFers avg in-line with the rest of the test takers. Conspiracy theory notwithstanding, thanks!

I also appreciate GSG’s effort in posting questions. Working through questions w/ you all has definitely been the most valuable part of this forum for the past 2 levels. Before GSG started posting questions, there was almost zero action on the L3 forum. It’s nice being able to take a stab at a couple random questions here and there as opposed to just hitting the books all night. I mean really, that’s the whole point to this forum. Nobody gives a sh!t about MBA vs CFA and “hey I hooked up with this chic I work with” threads.