Schweser Cover Shot

I think Schweser should give us the choice of a male or female on the cover of the textbooks. I’m a straight male. I want a foxy chick looking back at me from the books that I have to stare at for the next 3 months. Instead I have some guy who looks like an off-duty Mossad hitman…it’s not fair!

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think Schweser should give us the choice of a > male or female on the cover of the textbooks. I’m > a straight male. I want a foxy chick looking back > at me from the books that I have to stare at for > the next 3 months. Instead I have some guy who > looks like an off-duty Mossad hitman…it’s not > fair! $5 and the arts/crafts skills of a 3 year old…and your problems are solved.

What does the L2 cover look like? L1 has some dorky guy on it but he’s no hitman.

Nevermind, I just used the google machine on the interwebs and found that it is a mildly hot asian chick. Definitely better than the hitman we got stuck with for L3.

Last year’s level 3 book had a dorky middle-aged guy in a suit that looked sunburned. I liked it better when I took level 1 and there were some graphs and charts on it. I’d rather see that than some d-bag. Or better yet, if they insist on putting people on the cover, perhaps they could use different people for different books. You know, spice things up a bit… Guess I should get back to work. In the grand scheme of things, this isn’t important…but it’s good to know other people are also sick of seeing the same dude each day.

Excellent study plan - just spend hours staring at the curriculum volumes covers.

^I think you would eventually have a stroke staring at those covers too long.

“Excellent study plan - just spend hours staring at the curriculum volumes covers.” …hey, it got me this far.

I hate that guy too, on every book and he has a creepy stare.

While I agree that the asian girl we had for level II was easier on the eyes, I would be willing to endure Richard Simmons on the covers in exchange for an extra correct answer on the exam.

I set the wife on my books with a marker pen. So far she’s given me a pirate, a gay punk and a hippie. Much better.

I found some pictures on the Internet that I much prefer to stare at.