Anyone studying tonight?

Going for 3 hours. Starting. . . . NOW.

Go, Go, Go! I will be with you shortly.

Cool. Thouhgt I was the only dork here, yhea right.

No but I’ll be on it first thing in the morning!

two hours… starting now…

2.5 hrs startin now …hopefully i can stay up

I guess…

yeah. might as well.

Damn it. I spent all night thus far doing my taxes… I could go for an ice cold brew.

Mcleod81 congrats, at least you are done with your taxes. :slight_smile:

just had a shot of whiskey. nice and easy qbank q’s from here… go have a beer… you’ll be ok… you have the whole curriculum memorized anyway!

cfasf1: I never tried studying after a shot of whisky. I tried after beer with sub-optimal results.

i can study fine with just one drink. any more then it becomes useless…

i usually opt for a glass of fine wine…

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just had a shot of whiskey. nice and easy qbank > q’s from here… go have a beer… you’ll be ok… > you have the whole curriculum memorized anyway! Whiskey, there’s an idea. I’m thinking that a glass of Glenlevit will make CFAI end-of-chapter ?'s go a little smoother.

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i usually opt for a glass of fine wine… hence the name, il vino… i’m actually a lightweight but have just discovered whiskey. if anyone has a favorite whiskey i should try. let me know… i won’t blame my alcoholism on you.

I like Maker’s Mark on ice. It’s pretty damn refreshing!

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ilvino Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i usually opt for a glass of fine wine… > > > hence the name, il vino… > > i’m actually a lightweight but have just > discovered whiskey. if anyone has a favorite > whiskey i should try. let me know… i won’t blame > my alcoholism on you. I’ve always preferred Scotch Whiskey (Glenlivet is my favorite, Dimple Pinch are good) because it’s so damn smooth. Jameson is good Irish Whiskey. As far as American Bourbon goes, I like Jim Beam Black. Never been a fan of Jack Daniels. I recommend you get some Glenlivet, that is some good sh!t.

One vitally important tip: Drink bourbon / Irish Whiskey on the rocks Drink Scotch straight (in a small glass) Whiskey loses all of it’s flavor when mixed with other crap.

nice! so far i’ve tried (tried as in had more than twice) johnny wallker black and red… want to try blue but that sht is expensive. crown royal. jack daniels, jim beam black and today i bought some chivas regal… will put glenlivet and maker’s mark on the list… also want to try an irish whiskey to see if i can tell the difference… sorry. didn’t mean to turn this into a cfa aa meeting. :slight_smile: