Good places to study in New York

Any recommendations? I live on the UES and I’m so sick of all the annoying people showing up at Starbucks. Any good libraries? And if so, is it open on Sundays as well? Thanks for your help

Whenever I’m in New York and want to study I go to Le Cirque, order a bottle of Cristal and study until I get too drunk to continue. I call this one “the Stranger”. I’d highly recommend it.

Whats wrong with your own apt?

Cant study at home… Plus I feel like I had a pretty miserable weekend if I dont venture out. I dont that I have to pull a “stranger” as mentioned above but at least I get to see some people

Go to the Hudson River or something or sit in a subway with you ipod on. That will do it for you. It really works for me, I loose 10 pounds by doing just that:-)

local, non-sbux coffee places. great one near me called cafe brasil on 32nd and lexington

Definitely the library. Few of the branches are open on Sunday, but the main library at 42 & 5th certainly is. And on Saturday you have your pick of the crop all day long: http://www.nypl.org/hours/index.cfm?Trg=6#manhattan Get yourself an NYPL library card while your there. The online resources alone make it worth it. Enjoy.