Windsor Week

Is anyone going to windsor? I cant make up mind if it is worth it? I purchased my ticket in Jan but have not kept up with my study schedule since then. I wonder if there will be any value add since I took the 16 week online class? What are your views about it? Has anyone been for it? This is the 3rd time i am taking Level III, I just dont want to be doing it again.

What is a Windsor week?

I have never been but I am going this year. My studying has been decent up to now, but nothing compared to level 1 and far from what I put into level 2. This is my first time writing level 3 and I want to make sure that it is my last. I guess if your willing to put in a hard effort and keep up the pace after windsor week then it is worth it. If its going to be a half assed attempt then I wouldnt waste my money

I went for level 1 and it was well worth it. I would have gone this year had I not wanted to spend the money. If you have already paid, there is no downside to going

jeremyb - I am going for Level II next week up in Windsor - What do you recommend I know prior to going? I have read through everything once, am on my second passthrough now and know maybe 60% of the formulas well. Do they blow through the material pretty quickly or will I have time re-memorize some of the concepts/formulas I may have forgotten from the 1st readthrough when i am up there? I was hoping to be taking practice tests at this pt, but I am just not there yet