Friday Night Roll Call

OK… I’ve got 200 pages of Schweser Book V to finish. My wife and son are at my in-law’s until Monday. It’s a beautiful night out but it’s time to put this be-yatch in it’s place so I can get into some practice exams. I took the afternoon off to get a head start and I have Monday off to (as my family won’t be back in town until then). Typical weekend studying for me has been about 6 hours max thus far. This weekend? ??? Give me some motivation 'cause my wife is pretty much going to expect me to have this exam in the bag by the time she gets home.

Get off AF and get back to work then Plyon…

i am at the uni library… and I think i am the only person here

…golfed yesterday. feeling guilty. This needs to be “the weekend” where I look back and say it all finally clicked.

has not clicked for me yet… took the day off and spent the whole day in the library. out to dinner with family. will be back in 3-4 hours… but made the roll call. YES!

over here it’s saturday morning - have already: serviced the wife, taken son to his rugby match and back, taken daughter to basket ball game and back, read the paper, procrastinated about studying, put off doing a dozen “2 minute jobs” around the house. Now i find there a 5 other kids over to play - I thought we child-proofed the house - but somehow they still get in! Message to all you young guys out there - get your studying done while you’re still young - you’ll have less and less time later on…

Let’s do this.

I am in! for another straight 5 hours

I’m off to dinner and then Star Trek But I’ll be back!! I have to finish 200 pages of book 5 too.

Hmm, that’s strange, I serviced null&nullers wife too. Kidding, I’m here and hating every minute of it. Need to finish my notecards this weekend, but finding there is a lot more text on notecards than in previous levels…years past it was just a formula and quick explanation, but now it is lists with advantages/disadvantages. Yuck.

i knew Squidward was at it - but didn’t know about Spongebob as well!

She’s like the town bicycle.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hmm, that’s strange, I serviced null&nullers wife > too. > > Kidding, I’m here and hating every minute of it. > Need to finish my notecards this weekend, but > finding there is a lot more text on notecards than > in previous levels…years past it was just a > formula and quick explanation, but now it is lists > with advantages/disadvantages. Yuck. I know exactly how you feel; same boat w/ notecards. did a lot of writing, time to do a lot of remembering.

null&nuller Wrote: > Message to all you young guys out there - get your > studying done while you’re still young - you’ll > have less and less time later on… Great suggestion! I did most of my studying for Level III between Sept and December of last year. I haven’t been able to study as much since my baby girl was born in December. But life is so much better now. Can’t wait to be done …

ilvino checking in… back to the books before practice exam Sunday night.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

This is a pretty solid crew checking in tonight. : )

Geez, wonder why? Punching out for the night, but will be at it all day Saturday and Sunday.

weak Sponge.

6:20 out on the left coast. Sun is still bright in the sky and it sucks to be here, but with good company comes good times. I have a 3 day online Schweser seminar to get through before Sunday’s end so I can take my first practice exam Monday and see just how dumb I really am. Keep plugging boyz and girls. 3 weeks tomorrow and to quote my hero William Wallace… FRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Sponge Bob…hit those advantages and disadvantages crap hard. There will be plenty of those type questions in the morning.