toast - useless post, sorry.

i’m going to fail. fck. there’s still tons of stuff i suck at.

Come on bro. None of us are ready yet. . . get it your best. Seriously, get yourself together!

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m going to fail. fck. there’s still tons of > stuff i suck at. OMG…CSK is back for level 3 again :slight_smile: (Sorry newbies…only repeaters are going to get that). Bud…chill. I’m an expert at watching people blow by me in this turtle derby, and if you keep going hard to the end I would bet my house on you.

bullsh1t. You’ve got this sh!t down, don’t worry just keep going.

thanks for the support fellas. i’m just so sick of the ups and downs. some days i feel like i can do this and other times, like today, i feel like i’ve wasted time. then i turn on schweser it says 18 freaking days… but i do appreciate you guys letting me vent.

i’ve studied alot and feel quite lost on the practice exams. i think we’re all in the same boat. seems to me like the real differentiator will be IPS… i think you can really pound home the whole rest of it in a week and a half if you have a solid base. and if you have some base, i think you still have time to build a good one in the next week and a half and then a week of pounding the material

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m going to fail. Wow cfasf1, I am surprised. Usually you are on your game and have the right answers, but this one is just completely wrong. That is all.

Oh I hear you. Right now my wife is fightning pnemonia (but getting better), brother is fighting cancer, yesterday was the 5th birthday of our second child that we lost at birth, two young beloved kids on the go…and of course studying for this thing. Today I had an absolute meltdown giving an economic update to our department…totally just lost focus, stressed and shut down. If I wasn’t so stubborn I would have been embarrased. No one at work realizes the stress this thing puts on us. I’ve had a book open in front of me for the last hour sitting here like an idiot…just can’t get going tonight. Anyone have any stress mitigating tips??

lol, they think i’m insane at starbucks for the amount of studying i do, and this is one right near a university… it is like no one outside the program understands.

Holy sht, babbu. I remember hearing some of your story last year and getting inspired. I seriously feel like a stupid child for complaining on this post about nothing when you’re going/have gone through real problems. seriously, i’m sorry for this ridiculous rant. let’s all pass this thing this year.

hey…don’t appologize. Everyone is going to have life issues at some time. Mine are just heavily correlated with this damn CFA program. Anyone at anytime taking this damn thing has a right to bitch about it IMO. It’s a joke what everyone goes through to get this designation. Had I known 8 years ago what I know now, no chance would I be here today. But, someday, hopefully this year I will get through and I can’t even imagine the emotions that will be involved when I pull up that results page, after two hours of waiting for it to load and it says PASS.

PASS.

hell yeah.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m going to fail. fck. there’s still tons of > stuff i suck at. take off your skirt and do some Q-bank, Sally.

LOL. exactly. i want to kick my own a$$ for this whining post. snapped out of it. doing qbank now. got to love the forum.

Sometimes it helps me to log into CFAI and view my results from last year. Passing L3 will feel about 100x better…

yeah i’ve been having a lot of anxiety thoughts this whole week after feeling so confident after a hard weekend of studying i feel like every question i’m working through i’m getting wrong and it’s so frustrating i want to cry and probably would if i could afford the time!

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m going to fail. fck. there’s still tons of > stuff i suck at. HEY! don’t talk like that in front of the level one-ers! you’re our heroes ; )

janet, i’m not sure if you’re making fun of me or being serious. either way. it’s making me laugh… not at you. at myself.

i should change my sn to janet.