Q bank already slowing down? What's your plan?

Seems like the Q bank is already getting slow. I have access to the downloaded version, but I assume that it won’t “know” that I’ve already answered half the questions in the bank. I don’t feel like taking exams with half the questions as repeats. Are any other heavy Q bank users coming up with a backup plan in case the system slows down to unacceptable levels again this year? Typically I want to be done with the Q bank before that last week anyway, but it did impact me a little last year.

that sucks, that is why i have always just used the non-high tech cd.

not sure what we can do about it. you plan on finishing the whole thing? i’m only about half way through. i think i did 70% of them last year.

i won’t be doing all 500 of the ethics questions, i know that. honestly, there are only around 2000 questions and i’m through around 1400 of them. sounds like a lot, but after first read of schweser, my review is going back through each SS and doing the LOS quizzes for every one. now i get the more difficult questions in teh bank which is much better

completed high 70%. This year seems like a good 10% of the questions are questionable at best, and awful at worst (poor wording, too easy, etc).

I’m at 50%… 70% is probably where I’ll end up. Did 100% at LI and I think the same at Level II (or close to it). The questions are less and less like the actual exam the further along you go.

I have the DL version, but you could probably print out tests, right? Not as convenient as the online deal, but at least you will have some questions to work on.