# hours studied so far and plan from here?

I have calculated and studied just under 100hrs of which most has been spent reading schewser and watching the Video CDs…now that I am done with those going forward I will be doing the Secret Sauce then hitting practice exams and questions…Big problem is I barely remember anything as my readings were done so leisurely and every time I wanted to get going hardcore work and personal life interfered…so I hope to get another 100 hrs from here on (I have all last week before exam off) and hope it will be enough to get me through… This is the least I have studied for any of the levels so far… :frowning:

Not going to disclose. 100 hours until exam time is ambitious and fierce!!! I am planning 20 per week.

probably 300 so far and another 60-70 to go. no excuses for me.

A lot so far. I have the last week off so I could probably get in at least 100 by test day. 4 hrs weeknights, 10hr weekend days…done, it’s go time!

ValueAddict Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not going to disclose. 100 hours until exam time > is ambitious and fierce!!! > > I am planning 20 per week. well given I have been working 10+hrs per day I figured studying 8-10 hrs per day on my week off before exam and on 4 days of weekends left would equate to about 80 and can get a bit done on the rest of the days too. I will try anyway…

Probably in the neighbourhood of 400 hours - I have studied way too much while at work - putting in a good 4-5 hrs a day at work for the past 2 months, 3-4 hrs a night at home, and started in Feb.

have done about 250, have a week off before exam. All in all probably end up around 330 hrs

Stopped counting at 204 on May 5. Hope to get in at least another 80.

I’d say around 250 or so. With the time left and a week off, probably another 100. Plan is to hit some EOC’s, Schweser exams 2 and 3, CFAI sample and mock, and CFAI 2007, 2008 AM’s. That’ll do me. I hope.

Okay didn’t want to make him feel bad - but since you guys popped the cherry - all in 375 by exam time for me.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ValueAddict Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Not going to disclose. 100 hours until exam > time > > is ambitious and fierce!!! > > > > I am planning 20 per week. > > > well given I have been working 10+hrs per day I > figured studying 8-10 hrs per day on my week off > before exam and on 4 days of weekends left would > equate to about 80 and can get a bit done on the > rest of the days too. I will try anyway… At this point NVan, I don’t think it’s worth worrying about. Only a little more than two weeks left, lets just bury our heads, work our @sses off and whatever happens happens. Keep plugging and good luck!!

you did schweser books and videos in 100 hours…I must have taken 50 hours per book while doing my first read…I did them along with videos too I did almost 300+ already … am off npw till the exam …targetting 150 more @ 10 hours per day … well I learn at a slow pace.

i imagine i’m at 250, with another 75 to go.

I did 600+ already and 200+ to go. I think my brain is a little slower than you guys.

would have to think. probably done 250-300 hours. maybe 50 more than that. 9 straight days to come. glad i have the time off. the calculations for whatever reason are hard to nail down (different from what you’ve learnt before, different ways to do similar stuff in different parts of curriculum etc.)

1. Probably in the 200 - 250 range 2. 30 on the upcoming 3 day weekend, 9 hours total T - Fr of next week, 10 hours per day Sat - Th before the exam, 60 hours total. I’ll kick in an extra hour somewhere to make it an even hundred hours between now and then. The Friday before the exam I’m not touching CFA material. Instead I’m going to be extremely active in an effort to effortlessly fall asleep that evening.

i always get so anxious seeing everyone take off the week before. i may get one day off and leave early the day before…that’s about it. oh well, worked for me up to this point.

Around 350. Already a little burnt out. I hate my propensity for information leakage.

I think I started a “Friday Night Roll-Call” thread once back in early December, so yeah, I’ve put in a lot of hours… I’d rather not think about it.

don’t have the exact figure, more than 100 hours…i now have the 2 weeks off…planning to put in 200 hours… plan 1. Do all EOC from CFAI, Revise All Schweser 2. Do all previous question CFA exams, plus Book 6 3. Mock and sample exam