Level 3 Fight Song

What’s your fight song for exam day?

“The Rainbow Connection” by Kermit the Frog

USC Trojan Fight Song when they score a touchdown

I was in Bloomberg seminar yesterday and someone in the audience forgot to turn off her ringer… in the middle of a product speech, 100 people in the audience suddenly hear a LOUD Whitney Houston "And Iiiiiiiii, will always, love youuuuu…ooohhhh ". She was so embarrassed. Seeing her fumble with it for 10 seconds… lol… I’m still laughing, it cheers me up, so that’s my fight song o’ the day.

cry me a river…

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cry me a river… This should be on the day of result

Numb/Encore Mix by Linkin Park & Jay-Z (I like it better than just Jay-Z for this song) Every year that one line “I came, I saw, I conquered” gets me going.

Last of the Mohicans Theme, Eminem Lose Yourself, Queen We Will Rock You, Etc.

Love in this Club… no joke… seriously I listen to that song to get me pumped for the test since I heard it so much last year before the exam and right before the exam. It’s my good luck song.

“The Night That Paddy Murphy Died”

Fixed Income - DJ Shadow

^ Nice.

Terminator Theme Song

Yo Ho a pirates life for me Is that a violation - Misconduct - Chiming a pirates song reflects adversely on my professional integrity

training montage - Rocky IV

“Eye of the Tiger” - Survivor - from Rocky “You’re the Best” - from Karate Kid I’m Daniel-san and the level 3 morning session is Johnny Lawrence. I’m gonna crane-kick Johnny’s ass!

“Berlin Foot chase” - John Powell (from Bourne movies)

the first few tracks on the CD i listen to on the drive to the test each year: eminem - lose yourself bone crusher - never scared stroke 9 - kick some a$$ archie eversole - we ready

Beat It - Jacko

Pre Test: Looking down the barrell of a gun - Beastie Boys Post Test: I wanna be sedated - The Ramones Post Post Test: Free Bird