12 days

Am I the only feeling nervous ??

starting to freak out just a little bit… listening to some newfie music helps though!

12X24 = 288 :slight_smile:

i still dont know gips or AMC

You can knock out both in a day pat. AMC runs around 40 pages. Use Schweser for GIPS. Approximately 70 pages.

does it mean i’m going to fail if I don’t know what AMC is?

Yes. Asset Manager Code. ; )

Asset Manager Code of Professional Conduct. It’s an extension of the Code of Ethics - but applicable for asset managers. Code and Standards hold but it requires extra duties basically. No one is going to fail!!! Not allowed.

Thanks, dubbs. I’m not up on all this shorthand lingo kids are using these days on The Internets.

Ok I do know the asset manager code - looks like I’m back in lock position :slight_smile:

repeat of va’s comment, hehe

AMC http://www.cfapubs.org/doi/pdf/10.2469/ccb.v2004.n4.4008

dwight, are you concerned at all that is from 2005?

2005 is the last time they updated the code and standards. The AMC is based on the COE and Standards of Professional Conduct. It is basically just another format that can help you review.

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 12X24 = 288 > > :slight_smile: So if i start today and CFAI says I need 250 hrs …I will pass …Yayyy … !!

feeling good, let’s get this over with! i’m also still horrible at gips, think i’ll spend some time w/ that today, then grade/review the 07 i just took. didn’t seem so bad.

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dwight Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 12X24 = 288 > > > > :slight_smile: > > > So if i start today and CFAI says I need 250 hrs > …I will pass …Yayyy … !! Why today? You could start tomorrow and still pass (11X22 = 264)

We will get to the other side soon …

after the exam, i seriously won’t know what to do with myself (for teh first little while anyways!!)

i’m actualy gonna be really busy the whole month of June just catching up with life