POLL: 2008 more difficult than 2007 & 2006?

Chime in if you think the 2008 exam is more difficult than 2007 & 2006. I wonder if 2009 will be as bad as 2008.

I thought the individual ips for 08 was super easy, but botched 07. don’t remember 06…was a couple weeks ago. institutional 08 was rough though

Is the sample essay portion for 2008 the real thing? I don’t have it in front of me but think I remember reading on the top of the first page that it is similar to the 2008 essay portion or representative of it or something.

Huh, you are right. "The following are representative of questions on the 2008 Level III exam, Morning Session. These questions and guideline answers illustrate how each topic area was tested on the 2008 Level III exam. For grading purposes, the maximum point value for each question is equal to the number of minutes allocated to that question. "

perhaps they decided something wasn’t worded well and made some slight modifications? i talked it over in generalities w/ my buddy who passed last year and it sounded like the same ?s