Where to write in the AM exam - not enough space

Going through some past exams, I have run into some questions where there doesn’t seem to be much space available to write answers when a “template” is NOT provided on the next page. There are some exams where they ask these multipart questions, A, B and C lets say, but leave only half the page or even less of empty space to write answers. I know we want to be as concise as we can, but sometimes you might want to write a few lines extra. Are there any separate blank pages available at the back of the exam or something similar to that? If a thread for this already exists, please let me know. Thanks. Good luck everyone.

they put pages in the exam for you to answer on (or so I have been told)

Thanks, budfox. That makes sense and it also makes sense to not include those blank pages in the past exam PDF’s.

Trust me, you will have enough place to write on the actual exam. You didn’t see those extra pages on the PDF version of the past exam. Also, IMO, if you need to attatch additional pages to your answer, you are probably writing too much (spedning too much time). Time managment, time management, time management is essential. Bullets, fragements, broken English are all pefectly good answers.

What do you think of using broken English for the essays just for kicks even if you can write beautiful native English?

Might inject a little fun into the morning session.

I hope that doesn’t sound like I’m picking on folks for whom English is a second (or third, or whatever) language. Doing this exam in a language other than your native one is impressive.

DO NOT worry about there being enough space. I had enough space to redo the corner portfolio question twice last year.

skip the prepositions and conjunctions. just pure Finance vocab.

Thanks for your feeback, everyone. one less thing to worry and think about.