Results Countdown

From and including: Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 9:25:05 PM To, but not including : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 9:00:00 AM The duration is 81 days, 11 hours, 34 minutes and 55 seconds The inspiration for this thread is from needhelp’s post from last year: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,796363,page=1 Use the following website to update: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/timeduration.html Per email from CFAI received on 5/28/2009 at 6:21 pm: “Level I results will be available on 28 July, and results for Level II and Level III will be available on 18 August. After the exam, we will contact you with additional information, including the web address you can use to access your results. Please note that you will need your username and password.”

Man, let’s just try to get through the new few days alive first.

Wow, get the exam done first people…

thats was 2 hours you could have spent studying,…

Results, already??? We have not even have ilvino’s pledge thread yet. How do you expect me to worry about results if I am not sure if I can sign a pre-test pledge…sheesh!!!

I’m scared enough already of the results!!!

saw the email in my inbox this morning… damn.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s up early. I believe the US shift has already left.

it’s not that early here in dubai actually…it’s almost 11 am…on a weekend though I guess that’s too early…i haven’t slept in on a friday for about 6 months now…final week ! yes! but yes…here I am…

Still on the west coast of the US holding it down. Not for much longer though, just need to get through some fixed income.

almost 9am here, was up until 3 but woke up for an unidentified reason. My game plan includes going through some 350 q-bank questions today (10 for every Reading excluding Ethics) to identify some weak spots and hit them hard before doing another mock exam tomorrow. You already did 2008, right? How did that work out?

Fixed income is killing me… like in L2 I think that’ll be problematic.

are you talking to me? 2008 wasn’t all that bad…got a decent 69% …being fairly conservative… 65 if I went even more conservative…so overall was alright… timing wasn’t as bad as people made it out to be…tight …but not overdone…i probably would’ve need about 5-7 minutes more…that’s it…

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fixed income is killing me… like in L2 I think > that’ll be problematic. me tooo…hate that cr@p

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > are you talking to me? > > 2008 wasn’t all that bad…got a decent 69% > …being fairly conservative… > > 65 if I went even more conservative…so overall > was alright… > > timing wasn’t as bad as people made it out to > be…tight …but not overdone…i probably > would’ve need about 5-7 minutes more…that’s it… Nice work. I’ve done three practice exams but I’m saving CFAI 2008 for Monday or Tuesday. I’ve got the week off which is nice.

From and including: Monday, June 8, 2009 at 9:21:23 AM To, but not including : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 9:00:00 AM The duration is 70 days, 23 hours, 38 minutes and 37 seconds Or 2 months, 9 days, 23 hours, 38 minutes, 37 seconds

From and including: Friday, June 12, 2009 at 11:27:16 AM To, but not including : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 9:00:00 AM The duration is 66 days, 21 hours, 32 minutes and 44 seconds Or 2 months, 5 days, 21 hours, 32 minutes, 44 seconds

2 months 5 more days of freedom !!! so excited.

Freedom - hopefully

You guys meant # of days “FOR” freedom, correct? Please be optimistic:)