And the balding wins

I’m contemplating shaving my head this weekend. It would: A- streamline me for the exam B- express solidarity with Mumu, and C- make me look like a light bulb (I have a huge head) For those of you that get excited when you see letters, this is not an MC vignette. Thoughts?

Have you been drinking? Are you up already or did you sit through the night?

Sit through the night, I’ve been doing 14 hours a day since graduation. I am contemplating streamlining my scalp though.

Jeez, 14 hours a day? That’s insanity. You are going to develop a weird growth on the side of your head like that guy from the movie pi.

Try a mohawk. Those are pretty intimidating.

Philly banker, I was actually wondering if you wanted to catch up with ng and I the day of, if so you can just email me q.benjamin@gmail.com

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m contemplating shaving my head this weekend. > It would: > A- streamline me for the exam streamline u? as in make u more aerodynamic for the exam? in contrast (to loosing hair) i’m growing a beard. it is accidental due to a combination of my 2 week break from work and the fact that hair will grow on the face. i also changed my hairstyle and think i look much better :slight_smile:

Masks, beards, bald heads. . . are we all going to this exam in disguises?

I’ve seen Swan in real life, it’ll be an improvement without a doubt :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey BS, you guys planning on grabbing a drink afterwards?

B!!

PhillyBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey BS, you guys planning on grabbing a drink > afterwards? yessir

Bump