just got crapped on by a bird.

That just happened. Guess that’s what I get for going to the gym.

LOL

Nice I just got crapped on by GIPS.

Damn seagulls…

It would be really hard to do this w/o humor. Thanks for the laughs.

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That just happened. Guess that’s what I get for > going to the gym. That’s terrible, thanks for sharing! Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice > > I just got crapped on by GIPS. Well played! GIPS has been crapping on me on and off since January.

keep going to gym…it helps studying and keeking your energy flowing… i absolutely noticed i was scoring mid 70’s a week ago when i was going to gym…this week stopped going to gym and dropped to high 60’s… think i have to spend more time at gym…less time studying…lol

zoser55 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > keep going to gym…it helps studying and keeking > your energy flowing… > i absolutely noticed i was scoring mid 70’s a week > ago when i was going to gym…this week stopped > going to gym and dropped to high 60’s… > > think i have to spend more time at gym…less time > studying…lol LOL. Imagine if you took the exam on June 6th, at the gym!

my gym has a location near my test center… i though about using the lockers there to hold my stuff in case i decide to do some mid exam review…then i figured…hell maybe hit the steel for 30min too…have an energy bar & come back for PM session…!!

thank God you didn’t crap on a bird

I’d be more concerned if he crapped a bird.

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That just happened. Guess that’s what I get for > going to the gym. Omen for the Stanley Cup?

I think getting crapped on by a bird is lucky. You should feel proud.

thanks guys. mw, the wings already got crapped on by having to play back to back just a few nights after finishing in 5 games :wink: if i could find that bird i definitely would crap on it, too. but actaully i’m not even mad. it was the perfect ending to the crappy day. it had been raining, so i thought water came out of a tree. then halfway into my rushed dinner my wife walked by and asked why it looked like i had shite on my shirt. i knew immediately. my shirt is now in the garbage, and i think i’ll finally take a shower.

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks guys. mw, the wings already got crapped on > by having to play back to back just a few nights > after finishing in 5 games :wink: ng, this does not sound like you. Starting up with excuses before the series even starts? ; ) Sorry to hear a bird dumped on you. I figure your best method of revenge is to drop a deuce on the CFAI in about a week.

Haha, I know. I’m done with the excuses (after this post, and until something bad happens). Just scared b/c our two best players missed the last two games, but dumba$$ Gary Bettman bows down to NBC who won’t play the NHL on a weeknight for fear of intruding on a So You Think You Can Dance rerun, and has them playing back to back nights. Really? Teams rarely play back to back during teh regular season. What if the game goes into 3OT like it did w/ Anaheim? Detroit’s home ice advantage they worked for while racking up their 80th 100+ point season while the Pens squeaked in on a hot streak (and I give them credit for that) is gone. No way they’d be jumping the gun if Sid and Malkin were hurt. But I digress. I would just hate to see the series ruined b/c our not one, but two best players aren’t well.

I think the series is going to be tight no matter when they play.

By the way, today on the Detroit Free Press site a commenter called your boys Sindy and Milk. I found that pretty funny.

I bet you did.

Where I come from there’s an old saying: “If a bird craps on you - you’ve got luck in the future”