It's Official!

CFAI will be providing formulas on the exam! Hoorayyyyy!

seriously? where did u get that? …

Source?

yeah, but since we are now allowed to bring into the exam 1 x A4 sheet of paper with anything we want on it (under the new CFAI rules) do we really need it?

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Source? His arse. But definitely true…you can stop studying formulas.

Cheats sheets are allowed? No way. I will now completely stop studying and spend the last week making my cheat sheet.

just don’t make the font so small you can’t read it - always allow for poor lighting in the exam room…I made that mistake once - got everything on the sheet but couldn’t read it on the day!..

geez. you guys are so gullible.

hilarity ensues

you should post this in the l1 forum

awww…don’t do that…i’m sure those kidss are already scared out of their minds… why you gotta messs with them even more?!

I wouldn’t want a cheat sheet - do you have any idea how hard they would make the test? As if things aren’t bad enough?

why don’t they make the exam just true or false now… not fair to people who had to grind memorizing forumla all these years…

Is it really true??? would anyone please indicate the source in the CFAI website? I could not find it anywhere!!!

oh dear hahaha

ariel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it really true??? > would anyone please indicate the source in the > CFAI website? I could not find it anywhere!!! it’s not posted yet.

it is posted - they actually give you one to use with the formula’s for this exam. http://www.cfainstitute.org/gullible/cheat_sheets_are_allowed.pdf

http://www.cfainstitute.org/gullible/cheatsheetfaq.pdf “…laptop computers with screen no larger than 10’ are also allowed, the combined weight of all materials allowed to be brought in must not exceed 4kg…”

You also get to choose which IPS to answer…

…so glad you’re able to use the iphone’s scientific calculator this year. and whatever else you can dredge up on it, since it’s there.