asset manager code?

anyone have any insight they would like to share on what makes this significant? seems to just blend into the rest of ethics, and i think the few schweser practice questions barely pertain to the material. the CFAI appendix in the book worth reading? or is it exactly the same as the “summarized material”… one thing i’m fairly sure on, they will have a vignette on what’s unique about level 3 ethics, and that’s seem like asset management codde. thanks in advance!!

There are a few differences. I would suggest you spend ~2 hours on the CFAI text ( Its not all that big ) and do a quick review using Schweser.

quantforCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There are a few differences. I would suggest you > spend ~2 hours on the CFAI text ( Its not all > that big ) and do a quick review using Schweser. quant, thanks, much appreciated. and like i said, and you seem to agree, i think it’s close to 100% chance, unless ethics in practice or whatever it’s called is chosen. thanks again!!