Return Requirement of IPS

If the instructions read 'Prepare the nominal pre-tax return objectives of an IPS for the Ingrams. Show your calculations." Is it only asking for the percentage return requirement or does it also want verbiage about portfolio size, bequest preferences, and living expenses? I finished the 2006 and 2007 exams in a shade over 2 hours each and I fear that I’m being too “to the point” and not saying enough.

it’ll ask for verbiage if they want it. i’m pretty sure for the 2007 practice exam, they just want to see the answer and your steps in case you get it wrong.

thanks mla

I’m going to put the verbiage in just in case, I know that…

ontheuptick, great post yesterday from someone (sorry for the bad props) with a compilation of JDV’s comments re:grading the exam…i recommend your reading it, verbiage is not recommended unless asked for is how i’d read it.

petetini Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ontheuptick, great post yesterday from someone > (sorry for the bad props) with a compilation of > JDV’s comments re:grading the exam…i recommend > your reading it, verbiage is not recommended > unless asked for is how i’d read it. Just found it: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,996488,996488#msg-996488 Thanks for the heads up

glad i can add something to the board from which i take so much