Petition: Add a tool on posts for images

Sign below:

lxwarr30

What are you asking for?

No idea what this is for but I love petitions.

Signed Zerobonus

Yeah, could you be a bit more clear in exactly what you want? Do you want the option of seeing or not seeing images people have posted in a thread, or are you looking for something to help you post images? If it’s the latter, I just paste like any other application (Ctrl-V).

It’s more the resizing that I want. I find it comes in at whatever size the original image was. We should have a way to resize or they all come in a standard size? Maybe I just don’t know how to do it because there is no button. Which leads me back to my petition.

You didn’t want to put this in the Feedback Forum? What, just because the last reply was 2 months ago you don’t think it’s being watched like a hawk?

Agreed

MODS please move this thread to the appropriate section. Slackers.

There’s a feedback forum?

I have some feedback for AF, that people should be more diligent in posting feedback in the special feedback forum.

What? Now there’s a feedback forum? I’ve been MIA for ages.

I guess there is a feedback forum?

Still collecting signatures.

Is this like one of those secret boards where you can only join if you have 5,000 posts and send dirty pictures of their girlfriends to the other members? Because either of those really sounds like too much work.

higgmond

Sweep the Leg, CFA, MBA, GTA

Post move to the wasteland edit: Now I feel bad. I was joking about this getting moved. No one will see it now…

thanks a lot Sweep.

I petition to have Sweep banned for this offense.

Signed ZB

Wow, a feedback forum! Who knew? Now I wish I had some feedback to offer.

Bump for more signatures

You were banished to Siberia on your first attempt lxwarr30! Get the hint!!